Henderson and Las Vegas Psychiatrist Dr. Madow Offers Depression, Anxiety Treatments
Dr. Michael Madow is one of only a few psychiatrists practicing in Henderson and the greater Las Vegas area who has special training in both psychopharmacology and psychodynamic psychotherapy. Dr. Madow has been in private practice for nearly thirty years, and continues to serve the psychiatric needs of the Henderson and Las Vegas community. He is the author of numerous professional articles and is often a featured guest physician on radio and television programs. A moderator and contributor to national symposia, Dr. Madow has been named a Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association.
Henderson and Las Vegas psychiatrist Dr. Michael Madow has extensive training in psychoanalytic psychotherapy. He’s presented many talks for pharmaceutical companies for the purpose of training other physicians in the uses of psychotropic medications. Dr. Madow is also available for consultation to therapists who have questions about the progress they are making with their patients.
Education and Experience
- Graduated from Princeton University with a degree in biochemistry
- Attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Attended the University of Pennsylvania Presbyterian Medical Center
- Residency at the Massachusetts Mental Health Center
- Faculty member at the Harvard Medical School
- Board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association
- Psychoanalytic training at the New Orleans Psychoanalytic Institute
- Certified master psychopharmacologist by the Neuroscience Education Institute
- Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at UNLV School of Medicine
Henderson psychiatrist Dr. Michael Madow provides comprehensive psychotherapeutic and psychopharmacological services for patients in Henderson, Las Vegas, Summerlin, and Boulder City.
Dr. Madow’s website is intended for informational and educational purposes only. For a diagnosis, please call our Henderson or Las Vegas office to schedule a consultation visit with Dr. Madow. A diagnosis can only be made under the care of a licensed professional.